1. Output synchronous and standard ECG signals by 12 leads
a) ECG Rate: 40BPM to 160BPM (optional)
b) Amplitude: 0.1 to 2.0mV, and the increment is 0.1 (optional)
2. Output 19 important and normal arrhythmia waves forms. All the arrhythmia waves are synchronous 12 leads.
3. Can superimpose stochastic noise on any ECG wave.
4. Can superimpose polarized voltage on any waveform (±300mv).
5. Can select any lead to output 50Hz sine waves to any lead (the amplitude is about 1mV)
6. Two modes to output calibration Signal
a) Automatic mode: 12 leads output synchronously, Cycle: 1s, Amplitude: 1mV；
b) Manual mode: Press“∩”key, then output a Pulse Wave, amplitude:1 mV , Wave Width: 0.2 S.
7. Multifunctional electrode connectors, which are suitable for disposable electrode holders and any electrode connectors of ECG lead (including any kind of electrocardiograph).
8. Power supply: 3 AA alkalescency batteries or rechargeable batteries, the average power consumption: 28mA.
There are no documents download yet.