Handheld Tele ECG
Tele ECG electronic device using mobile cellular network operated with the help of a mobile phone via bluetooth. It records ECG of the subject and display the same on mobile. After complete recording the ECG can be sent to the experts mobile through multimedia service (MMS) for his opinion.
Tele ECG can also be operated through laptop or desktop in lieu of a mobile phone in
hospitals having local area network.
• Low cost, portable and compact
• Mobile as well as LAN connectivity
• Acquisition, processing, storing and visualization of ECG in real time
• Using a secure GPRS connection for transfer of ECG data
• Principle : Bio-potential sensing by surface electrodes
• Configuration : Einthoven 12 Leads, one at a time.
• Input Impedance : > 10 M
• Gain : 1000/500 (User Selectable)
• CMRR : 90 dB
• Connectivity : Mobile - Mobile*via GPRS
Mobile - PC via internet
Unit - Mobile/PC via Bluetooth
• Mobile having Bluetooth and J2ME support
• The ECG system is of considerable importance for developing countries,
where more than 70% of the population inhabits rural areas and has meager
access to medical facilities. This large section can now be provided state-of-
the art medical care with such Tele-systems.
• This unit can also be used for personal monitoring in the urban
population with established coronary artery disease patients for regular follow
• The unit has been upgraded for hospital use having Locan Area
regular follow up.
• The unit has been upgraded for hospital use having Local Area
There are no documents download yet.